I've posted fic but not an update lately so - I am okay and getting more okay again now it is not summer and also now the country is not on fire (literally, at least, anyway). \o/ And I have managed to write for
no_true_pair and should have a couple more to come, and have doubled some of them up for
xoverbingo (which is also going well so far).
1.
yuletide nominations are somehow open already! *panics* I really have no idea what to nominate this year, but I do know I will regret it very much if I don't, so I shall have to think about it.
2. The remainder of Ludwig s2 turned up on the iPlayer on Thursday, so I have watched that, because it is very addictive. It's as if someone decided to splice Line of Duty* with a quirky sitcom in which reclusive puzzle-setter David Mitchell reluctantly comes out of his shell to fight crime, and somehow the result worked. It's great fun. I don't know where they go from here though, so I'm very glad we have an upcoming Christmas special, because I think it was a 2 year wait between s1 & 2. (I was late to the party with s1, so it wasn't for me.)
3. Lots of other things. Must post more. <3
* Or what I vaguely assume LoD to be like, not having seen it.
1.
2. The remainder of Ludwig s2 turned up on the iPlayer on Thursday, so I have watched that, because it is very addictive. It's as if someone decided to splice Line of Duty* with a quirky sitcom in which reclusive puzzle-setter David Mitchell reluctantly comes out of his shell to fight crime, and somehow the result worked. It's great fun. I don't know where they go from here though, so I'm very glad we have an upcoming Christmas special, because I think it was a 2 year wait between s1 & 2. (I was late to the party with s1, so it wasn't for me.)
3. Lots of other things. Must post more. <3
* Or what I vaguely assume LoD to be like, not having seen it.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-14 08:02 pm (UTC)🫂
no subject
Date: 2026-09-14 09:46 pm (UTC)Yay! I'm very glad to hear it! <3
no subject
Date: 2026-09-15 12:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-15 07:32 am (UTC)I’ve nominated TWB for Yuletide, as usual, and am currently pondering what I should put for my last two nomination slots. Hope you can come up with some good noms!
no subject
Date: 2026-09-15 08:10 am (UTC)Awesome. May it stay that way. I look forward to the lots of other things.